Q4 Returns Policy
To return any goods supplied from Q4 Bathroom you must first contact our customer service team and request we raise a collection notice. We will require the following information before we can process your request.
- Product Description
- Invoice Number
- Date of Purchase
- Reason for Return
Before we process a request to uplift damaged stock we will establish the nature of the reported damage. Our delivery terms make specific reference to reporting damaged stock.
Damaged Stock (Reported within 10 days)
- Glass products such as shower enclosures and wetrooms panels should be inspected upon delivery for damaged packaging .if you feel the carton appears damaged or you are concerned the product may be damaged inside please satisfy yourself the product is not damaged inside the packaging. Claims for damages to glass products after delivery are clearly more difficult to authorise. If you in any doubt please return the product with our driver and a replacement will be despatched.
- All baths should be inspected on delivery and any damages must be reported within 24hrs Each bath we supply is provided with a label stating our policy or reporting damages to all baths.
- Faulty products that have been installed will be handled by our after sales team. Collections for installed faulty products can not be made without prior agreement from the After sales Team. No claims for damages to products will be accepted after installation has taken place. Installation is an acceptance of quality. Claims for any manufacturing faults should be made via the after sales team who will handle your query and will seek to agree a resolution with you.
- 10 year warranty is specific to product replacement, and does not cover re installation, claims for damages or sub-sequential loss.
Before we process a return for an unwanted item we will require products meet our criteria for collection.
Unwanted Items (Reported within 30 days)
- Items are in their original packaging and in re-saleable condition. Unwanted items with defaced, or damaged packaging will not be collected.
- Any items returned within 30 days will automatically incur a minimum re stocking charge of 15% per collection.
- Unwanted items of stock will not be accepted for return after 30 days from date of delivery.
- Special order items, including all whirlpool systems, will not be considered for return.
- Products with actual manufacturing defects will be credited subject to inspection, these will be authorised by our after sales team.
NB. Home deliveries are subject to the returns policy outlined on the Home Delivery data sheet.